The Westminster Village team includes 200 staff members dedicated to meeting the comfort, respect and service needs of residents at Westminster Village & Martin Health Center. Westminster Village understands the importance of dependable, hard-working staff members who strive to ensure the best possible care for residents, family members and visitors. Interested in joining the Westminster Village team? Look below to view our current job openings and download the Westminster Village Application for Employment. Westminster Village is an equal opportunity employer.
Westminster Village does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, genetic information, or age in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment.
Current Openings as of December 15, 2014:
RN/LPN – Martin Health Center
Assistant Director of Nursing- Martin Health Center
- Full time- 10:00am- 6:30pm
- Under the supervision of the DON, Assist in the oversight of resident care from the nursing staff of the licensed areas, primarily in Martin Health Center with primary emphasis on the Certified Nursing Assistant staff.
- Registered nurse with management or supervisor experience in long-term care or geriatric nursing for a minimum of 2 years is preferred.
- Must have and maintain a state license to practice as a nurse and current CPR certification.
- Awareness and understanding of Federal and State regulations.
- Genuine interest in geriatric nursing.
- Employee background check must be clear of convictions as described in policy
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, nursing/resident progress notes and nursing procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from department heads, customers (Residents, family members, physicians, etc.) and the general public.
- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel skills are preferred.
- Must have good interpersonal skills including, verbal and written communication.
- Please submit a resume and application by 5 pm on December 22, 2014.